Full cv (pdf)
Research and Teaching Interests:
- Health Economics
- Financial Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Economic History
- Since 2004: (Full) Professor of Economics, Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC), University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
- 1999-2004: Associate Professor of Finance, Department of Finance, HEC Montreal, Canada.
- 1994-1999: Assistant Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, Laval University, Quebec, Canada.
- 1995: PhD, Economics (specializations: Econometrics, Money and Banking), Queen’s University, Kingston, Canada.
- 1989: MA, Economics (specialization: Economic History), McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
- 1986: BA, Economics, McGill University, Montreal, Canada.