The group of Joël Wagner contributes to the research and teaching activities of the Department of Actuarial Science and HEC Lausanne in the field of insurance. A broad range of topics from both theoretical and practical viewpoints are in the scope of research.
The main focus is on life insurance and old-age provision, insurance economics, risk management and insurance management. In particular, the group aims at contributing to bridge the gap between academia and industry practice, and at promoting insurance research insights in the French-speaking area of Switzerland and beyond.
- Research group Members and Collaborations
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Studies and Surveys with insurance practice background
- Working Papers in Risk Management and Insurance
- Research and Research Grants
- Conference Contributions and Seminar Talks
- Insurance Practice Contributions: talks and executive education
- Cycle de Conférences en Assurances jointly with the Swiss Insurance Association