– I am pleased to announce I have been elected to the Advisory Committee of the Index of Middle English Prose.
– Wonderful news! A six-month extension has been granted by the SNSF for my project ‘Late Medieval Religiosity In England: The Evidence of Late Fourteenth and Fifteenth Century Devotional Compilations’. Dr Marleen Cré and Diana Denissen will therefore be able to keep working on the project and complete it in the best working conditions till the end of February 2017.
-I am delighted to announce that I have been granted a three-year SNSF grant for the project ‘Region and Nation in Late Medieval Devotion to Northern English Saints’. Dr Christiania Whitehead will work as research associate as of 1 September 2016, whereas a doctoral candidate will be appointed for a start on 1 February 2017.
–Europe: A Literary History, 1348-1418, ed. David Wallace, 2 vols (Oxford: OUP, 2016) is out! I am the author of chapter seven in volume one, on ‘The Savoy and the Marquisate of Saluces’, in which Othon de Grandson, the first author from Francophone Switzerland, features most prominently.
– A.S. Lazikani, Cultivating the Heart: Feeling and Emotion in Twelfth- and Thirteenth-Century Religious Texts is now available as part of the ‘Religion and Culture in the Middle Ages’ series, with the University of Wales Press.
– I am pleased to announce my international collaborations with members of the COST Action IS1301, New Communities of Interpretations, directed by Professor Sabrina Corbellini (Gröningen University).
– I am also an international network partner of the Leverhulme International Network project, Women’s Literary Culture and the Medieval Canon, directed by Professor Diane Watt (University of Surrey).
– I will present papers at the following venues :
- Women’s Literary Culture and the Medieval Canon, Boston (24-29 July 2016).