2022–, University of Lausanne:
- BA seminar “Politique Suisse: Acteurs et Institutions” (4h/week, in French)
2022–, University of Bern:
- MA seminar on “Territoriale Politik in der Schweiz” (2h/week, in German, Lehrauftrag)
2016–2017 and 2019–21, University of Lausanne:
- BA class “Politique Suisse et Comparée” (4h/week, in French)
2019–2021, University of Lucerne:
- BA Seminar “Einführung in die Schweizer Politik” (2h/week, in German)
2013–2019, University of Bern:
- BA class “Einführung in die Schweizer Politik I”, replacing Prof. Adrian Vatter (autumn 2019, 2/week, in German)
- BA seminar “Introduction to Swiss Politics” (autumn 2013–18, 2h/week, in English)
- “Territory and Power in Switzerland” (spring 2014 & 2015, 2h/week, in English)
In Spring 2012, I lectured and held seminars for the 2nd year BA course on
- “European Union: Power, Politics, Identity” at Canterbury Christ Church University.
My teaching duties at the University of Kent (Sept 2009 – Dec 2011) involved moderating seminars, student support and essay marking for
- “Modern Classics of Comparative Politics”, convened by Dr Edward Morgan-Jones, and
- “Politics of the Middle East”, convened by Dr Ersun Kurtulus,
both at undergraduate/BA level. Also, I occasionally taught on the
- University’s Outreach Programme, co-ordinated by Dr Iain MacKenzie.
While in Tbilisi, Georgia (Spring 2009), I taught the following courses during spring term 2009:
- “Introduction to Political Science”, MA class at the Georgian Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA), School of Government,
- “Comparative Constitutional Law”, MA class (in German) at Tbilisi State University (TSU), Faculty of Law,
- “Academic Writing”, MA class at Tbilisi State University, Institute of European Studies (IES), and
- “Europe of Differences: EU vs. Germany and the UK”, MA class at the Ilia Chavchavadze State University (Ilia State), Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences.